Customer Deals Limited
To search within a subcategory, click on a subcategory icon below
Can’t find what you are looking for?
< < Go back
Finna Construction Ltd
Finna Construction is a family owned construction company based in south Mayo. The Company has grown into a high quality award winning construction, refurbishment, maintenance, conservation and heritage company that have provided an excellent and reliable service for more than ten years. We have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including, Restoration / Refurbishment, Housing and Retrofitting Schemes, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare. We have bui
Cross, Cong, Co. Mayo
CONSTRUCTION SITE WORKING FOREMAN/LEADER
Construction, Architecture & Engineering
We are looking for a new team member. This is a permanent full-time role for the right candidate.
This role involves leading and working on small short term public works contracts up to €1M. Contracts will be such as, single and multiple house refurbishments and energy retrofits, groundworks and general maintenance works. All works will be based in the Mayo, Galway & Roscommon Region.
This leader will also be a worker and will be supported by an enthusiastic team which includes, project manager, Quantity surveyor, purchasing manager and admin team.
Thinking, Organising, Doing and Delivering!
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in hands on site works and leadership. Carpentry qualification highly preferred.
- Maintaining quality control and ensuring compliance with drawings / specifications and building regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Liaising with Contractors / Architects / Engineers / Consultants.
- Confidence in emails and smart phone applications.
- Working to and monitoring construction programmes.
- Performing regular site safety checks and reporting any health and safety issues to management.
- Efficient management of labour, materials, waste disposal and plant.
- Record keeping - maintaining a daily diary and keeping production records and Photograph records.
- A passion for delivering the highest standards of workmanship across all stages of a construction project.
Training will be provided
Package will include phone, Laptop and Van.
If you are interested in joining a team focused, close knit and growing company we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs > Situations Vacant
Price - Lowest First
Price - Highest First
Results per page
Jobs > Situations Vacant
No ads matching your search were found.