Beautiful, recently completed four bedroom detached family home, situated fronting the Moycullen Spiddal road, within walking distance to the local national school, church and Moycullen Village.
No. 2 Radharc na Coille, is a beautifully finished family home which has been tastefully decorated throughout. To the front there is a tarmacadam front driveway and there is an enclosed rear garden with storage shed of concrete structure.
On entering the home, you are greeted with a very bright hallway with lovely marble flooring which also runs into the Kitchen to the rear of the house.
- Entrance Hall with beautiful marble flooring
- Sitting room with solid wooden floors
- Kitchen/Diner with variety of cream, shaker style kitchen units and marble flooring. Dining area to rear of property with stunning window feature and high diagonal ceiling.
- Utility room, plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Guest w.c. & w.h.b.
- Three Bedrooms
- One ensuite
- Main Bathroom
- Master Bedroom
- Large ensuite with bath, seperate shower, wc and whb.
- Walk in wardrobe
Storage shed of concrete structure to rear
- Situated in the heart of Moycullen Village
- Spacious and bright living accommodation
- Marble floors in Entrance Hall and Kitchen
- Master Bedroom on top floor with large ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Gorgeous staircase feature
- Oil fired central heating
For further details or for viewing times please contact Shane Cox on 087 9830450 or our offices on 091 566157.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchaser or tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof.
-Walking distance from Moycullen village
-15 minute drive to Galway City
-Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and large en suite with separate bath and shower
-Option to split large living room into 2 seperate rooms
-Extremely bright house due to the large amount off glass features
-This house is a bargain at this price.
-Concrete storage shed to the rear
-Property will be fully complete when purchased
-Gorgeous staircase feature
-Marble floors in Entrance Hall and Kitchen