Tyrrell Auctioneers are delighted to bring this impeccable 4 bedroom dormer style residence to the market.
Located in the charming village of Partry - 20km from Castlebar and Technical Institute - 23km from the scenic tourist haven of Westport and 10km from Ballinrobe and general services (shops, schools, sporting and leisure amenities). Also includes exceptional 'open plan' kitchen/living area with conservatory, bathroom, 1 ensuite, study/play area with various storage facilities.
This is a deceivingly large secluded town site with gardens to the rear and side along with driveway, garage and external decking for barbecues and special occasions. Oil and solid fuel heating - boarded floors.
Partry is a most popular sought after neighbourhood on the cusp of the scenic Westport region and 'Wild Atlantic Way' aswell as the world renowned Lough Mask and is also within short driving distance of the ever expanding towns of Castlebar and Ballinrobe. This stunning location and delightful property should prove of interest for those looking for value outside of Castlebar or perhaps annual visitors to the region looking for a convenient base.
Viewings by appointment only and can be arranged by calling Tom on 093 24423.
Approximate Room Measurements
Room - Size - Floor Type - Features
Kitchen/Dining Room - 20' x 14' - Wooden
Sitting Room - 16' x 10' - Wooden - Solid Fuel Stove
Bathroom - 6' x 12' - Tiles
Conservatory - 12'8 x 11'8 - Tiles
Bedroom 1 - 18' x 8' - Wooden
Bedroom 2 - 16' x 10' - Wooden
Bedroom 3 - 12'6 x 10' - Wooden
Bedroom 4 - 14'7 x 10'10 - Wooden Ensuite
Study/Playroom - 13' x 8' - Wooden
· Insulation: Walls were pumped and plumbing replaced in 2007 with oil, immersion and solid fuel stove installed
· Central Vacuum unit installed in 2007 with a point in each room and 9m hose attachment - significant dust reduction for individuals affected by asthma
· Site 0.6 acre with potential to extend on adjacent site (subject to pp) Partry is due for connection to public sewerage system in coming years. Separate site access point already established on Westport road side of site.
· Plot of bog is part of overall portfolio which is active and can accommodate 250 bags per season.
· Decking to rear of property is made from sustainable recycled plastic and has an average 60 year lifetime installed in 2007
-On the 'Wild Atlantic Way'
-Walls insulated in 2007
-Central Vacuum system