||HR & Recruitment
Training and Development Specialist - Galway
Our client, a major multinational medical device company in Galway are looking for a Training and Development Specialist to join their team.
You would be responsible for the design of training programs to support a range of company products.
The successful candidate will also facilitate and deliver these programs to new and existing team members for cross training, supporting industry class training programs.
Profile being sought:
• An effective team player with initiative, comfortable working proactively on cross-functional teams.
• Must have experience executing learning and development programs, including proven track record in multi-project management, and highly developed presentation skills.
• You will support MOS activities within the team and participate in continuous improvement projects using lean and six sigma tools to improve overall business efficiencies.
• Excellent communication skill and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Minimum of 3 years’ previous experience in a Learning & Development role.
• Qualified to degree level 8 in HR and will have specialised in a Learning & Development/Business related discipline.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Mc Ginn, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org