||Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Job title: Customer Service Representative (Order Management) French
Reporting into: Order Management Manager
Job location: Galway City
This opportunity is based within a multinational company in Galway City.
The successful candidate will ideally have a 3rd level degree (not absolutely essential), fluency in French and experience of working within a global organisation.
This is a contract for 3-6 months with the possibility of becoming longer term.
The responsibilities of the successful Order Management job applicant:
• Managing between 20 and 80 accounts in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific and South America.
• Monitoring deliveries to ensure that orders are received within agreed time frames.
• Handling huge order volumes with high monetary values.
• Develop excellent relationships with dealers.
The skills and experience needed from the successful Order Management job applicant:
• Third level degree is preferable but not essential.
• Fluency in French and English.
• Experience of working within a similar customer service (order management) role.
• Excellent IT skills, preferably including ERP systems including Oracle or SAP
• Very good communication skills
Keywords: order management, shipping, distribution, logistics
If you are interested in this job please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 091 455 308
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.