||Accountancy & Finance
Role: Financial Accountant
Location: County Galway (West)
Lovely permanent role, located 40 minutes outside Galway City.
Our Pharma client would like to meet with candidates who have experience in a similar tight monthly reporting deadline environment. You should also be used to dealing with multiple stakeholders.
You will be one of a team of 5, reporting into the Finance Director.
Competitive salary for the right candidate.
• Financial month-end close. Prepare payroll, bonus, pension and VHI journals and reconcile monthly, profit share accruals monthly, on a quarterly basis prepare payment reports and liaise with profit share partners, journal and support analysis of monthly accruals and prepayments, ensuring that all items are accurately captured. Prepare 3rd Party Freight analysis and relevant Month end accruals, amortisations journals. Prepare all SG&A related journals ensuring that all items are accurately captured. Balance Sheet reconciliation and review of key balance sheet accounts.
• Sales reporting along with variance analysis and revenue recognition review within month end close.
• Liaising with Customer Service and Business Managers, review customer contracts, pricing, terms and credit limits ensuring up to date Customer Master Database.
• Liaise with department heads, assuming full responsibility for SG&A monthly actuals, monthly forecasting and annual budget process.
• Annual Report Compliance.
• Collaborate with internal and external audit teams providing analysis and details as required. Including maintenance of Statutory Trail Balance.
• Provision of monthly PAYE P30, Annual P35 returns & RSS1 forms
• Fully qualified accountant; ACCA/A.C.A. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong knowledge of Accounting policies and procedures.
• Understanding of the Accounting functions.
• Strong analysis with a focus on process improvement.
• Experience working with an integrated ERP system (i.e. Oracle) preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and Lotus Notes.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Mc Ginn, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com