Looking for an experienced European Business Development Manager for a well-established professional services company based in Galway.
• Build and then manage relationships with clients and develop a thorough
understanding of their business challenges.
• Leverage this knowledge to ensure yearly subscription renewals and up sell where appropriate.
• Constantly think of creative ways to improve relationships with clients and grow client revenue.
• Introduce new and long-standing clients to the many offerings that may be
applicable to them such as various multimedia offerings
• Attend numerous tradeshows to gather appropriate leads
• Work closely with the European office to manage and build an effective sales
• A degree or equivalent, preferably in business or marketing.
• Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional selling opportunities.
• Passionate about developing customer partnerships.
• At least five years of consultative sales and account management
• Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise, plan, and organize the sales activity.
• A strong understanding of CRM systems
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to Majella Slevin at email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.