||Banking, Financial services & Insurance
We are a Galway based Insurance company seeking ambitious Sales and Customer Service agents to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent service to our existing and future customers in accordance with agreed business objectives and will play a crucial part in helping us achieve our sales targets on our Travel and Speciality Risk products.
• Understand our customer’s needs and deliver sales in order to ensure the consistent achievement of any agreed individual sales targets.
• To represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• To support other team members in ensuring the achievement of any agreed team business objectives.
• The accurate recording of all client data on our relevant systems/databases.
• Respond positively and accurately to all product and process questions raised by customers and/or colleagues.
• To demonstrate flexibility to meet the needs of the business from time to time.
• To adhere to the Company’s procedure in accordance with the Consumer Protection Code and all relevant Data Protection regulations
• To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/Company’s Senior Management Team.
• Excellent communication/Influence
• Ambitious, with strong commitment to beat targets
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Eagerness to up-skill
• Living/Building the Brand
• Service Excellence
• Team Building/Team Player
• Previous Sales and/or Customer Service experience within a Contact Centre environment but we may consider good retail sales experience.
Other significant Role Requirements:
• As this is a regulated activity, the successful candidate must be either APA qualified or prepared to enrol for and complete the APA / CIP course of examinations within the specified timeframe (Company will cover examination costs as per our Education Assistance Policy)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good numerical and computer skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good planning and organisation skills.
Scope of Role:
• Working as part of a small Sales Team on a 35 hour per week as part of a shift pattern during which the team will cover the hours of Monday-Friday, 8am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm.
Salary is €20,000 p.a. pro rata, with a small bonus scheme attached to remuneration package.