||Engineering & Utilities
Cruinn Diagnostics Limited is currently recruiting for the position of a Field Service Systems Engineer to work within our Systems Engineering Department.
This is a very dynamic and exciting role, the successful candidate will be required to perform activities such as:
• Provide telephone support to our Irish customer base.
• Provide an on-site repair, service and support to our Irish customer base.
Ideally candidates should possess:
• Knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, Fluidic Components and Computers
• Ability to demonstrate judgment and initiative in problem resolution
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong customer service focus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• A full clean driving licence
• Ideally experience in the same or similar role. Full training will be provided
• Higher Diploma in Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
This position is field based in the West/Midlands of Ireland and there will be a requirement to travel nationwide with the possibility of occasional overnight stays. Some foreign travel may be required as part of initial and ongoing training requirements.
An excellent renumeration package will be provided to the successful candidate including a Company Car, Laptop and mobile phone.
Please reply with Curriculum Vitae and References to Mr. Neill O’Loughlin, Service Manager, Cruinn Diagnostics Ltd., Unit 5b/6B Hume Centre, Park West Industrial Estate, Dublin 12. firstname.lastname@example.org