||Transport, Warehousing & Motor
Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Our Irish base in Gort, Co. Galway, manufacture and distribute a range of medical device products used in the diagnosis of human neurological disorders.
To support our Manufacturing, Quality, Materials, Warehouse & Shipping Teams for Newborn Care and Neurology Medical Devices Production, we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Follow routing instructions as per Work Order or Sales Order.
• Pick items from the locations requested and check each item for:
• Part No, Description, Revision No., Serial No., Correct quantity.
• When kitting is completed issue all items picked on Oracle
and change system to the relevant status to indicate they have been issued.
• Place all components on a pallet or job basket and label with the correct Work Order or Sales Order number
• Ship goods out using ERP system.
• Work with freight companies and internal customer service teams.
• Complete shipping documentation and commercial invoices as required.
• On receipt of goods carry out an initial inspection before signing delivery docket
• Highlight any issues/discrepancies to Warehouse
Supervisor/Quality Department and place product “on hold”
• Receive goods onto Oracle system into correct locations
• Provide warehouse support across all functions by cross training on key processes
• Ensure general good housekeeping at all times
• Adhere to all health and safety requirements in relation to
movement of stock, chemicals etc and participate in any training provided
Other Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Good computer skills, Oracle/EBS would be advantageous
• Ability to be flexible and work as part of a team
• Must be able to work flexible hours and/or shift patterns
• Good communications skills
• ForkLift Licence
• Good level of fitness to move boxes and pack crates around the warehouse area and onto lorries
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12-Oct-2017.
Please mention the earliest possible start date, as well as the requested annual income.