||Production, Manufacturing & Materials
Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders. Our Irish base in Gort, Co. Galway, manufacture and distribute a range of medical device products used in the diagnosis of human neurological disorders.
To support our Manufacturing, Quality, Materials, Warehouse & Shipping Teams for Newborn Care and Neurology Medical Devices Production, we are currently recruiting for the following position:
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Setting up, correcting and operating CNC machine tools or PLC Automated equipment to produce precision components in high volume environment.
• Using inspection equipment such as micrometres, dial indicators, shadowgraph as required.
• Complying with procedures for each work step and ensure product meets quality standards and specifications.
• Ensuring that all work documentation is completed as per Good Documentation Practices
• Ensuring daily output targets are met.
• Carrying out light preventative maintenance activities.
• Reporting issues to Production, Engineering and Quality Departments.
• Engaging in problem solving activities with support team.
• Demonstrating good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be available to work alternating shifts.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Manufacturing background with good technical aptitude or interest for automated and CNC processes.
• Demonstrate good logical approach to problem solving.
• Ability to understand basic technical drawings.
• Computer skills including basic knowledge of MS Word/Excel.
• Working knowledge of shop trigonometry and general mathematics.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com by 12-Oct-2017.
Please mention the earliest possible start date, as well as the requested annual income.