1. advertiser.ie (www.advertiser.ie) is operated by Customer Deals Ltd. The website advertiser.ie includes all pages consisting of or containing that address, e.g. classifieds.advertiser.ie and deals.advertiser.ie (the “Website” or “Advertiser.ie”). By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use advertiser.ie. Customer Deals Ltd reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use advertiser.ie content appearing on the advertiser.ie site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of Customer Deals Ltd. You may give any Voucher to someone else for their personal use from classifieds.advertiser.ie but the Website, Service and any Purchase must never be used for business purposes.
3. You agree to use advertiser.ie only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of advertiser.ie.
Customer Deals Limited (“we”, “us” or ”our”) reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to reject, amend or remove any Content posted or submitted by you any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to monitor and to review all Content submitted to us, accessed on or published on Advertiser.ie at any time. We reserve the right to prevent you using the Website (classifieds.advertiser.ie) and the Service (or any part of them) and to prevent you from making any Purchase.
Where ads or other Content are rejected and/or removed from the Website by us, it is our policy NOT to issue refunds. If you have any doubts about the suitability of a proposed ad, please contact us in advance of placing the ad for appropriate guidance.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. Advertiser.ie content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Customer Deals Ltd will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of advertiser.ie.
6. Customer Deals Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in advertiser.ie content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that advertiser.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We are not liable for errors or omissions e.g. listing a item for sale at €1.99 instead of €199 on our Classifieds website. We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Voucher or service on the Website or forming part of the Service from time to time.
7. RSS feeds of advertiser.ie content are provided free of charge to individuals for personal and non-commercial use only. Use of advertiser.ie RSS feeds for commercial purposes or by non-profit organisations will require the prior agreement of Customer Deals Ltd and you must first contact the Managing Director of Customer Deals Ltd. By downloading an advertiser.ie RSS feed, you acknowledge that advertiser.ie does not accept any liability for its RSS feeds, and that advertiser.ie is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites Intellectual Property.
8. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Customer Deals Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Customer Deals Ltd and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Customer Deals Ltd, or any other third party without the prior written consent of Customer Deals Ltd or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
9. Customer Deals Ltd is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the advertiser.ie site. Customer Deals Ltd does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
10. advertiser.ie does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through advertiser.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions.
11. When creating an advertisement on our Website you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to promptly update the information that you provide to us when it changes.
12. Only users in Ireland (including Northern Ireland) may use the Website to post advertisements for goods for sale. This is without prejudice to the rights of users outside of Ireland to use the Website for the purposes of searching our database of advertisements.
13. We do not control the content of advertisements posted by users on the Website, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable without liability.
14. Please use the “Report this Ad” mechanism which we have placed on the Website to report any advertisement that is in breach of this Agreement, illegal or in any other way objectionable.
15. You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Website.
16. Businesses and persons acting in the course of trade are welcome to place classifieds ads on the Website under the term Trade Seller. Ads published by businesses or persons acting in the course of trade must comply with applicable laws and it your responsibility to do so. We will hold you responsible for any failure to comply with laws that apply to you or your content. Please note that this Website is aimed at consumers in Ireland and Northern Ireland, but we cannot prevent you being contacted from other consumers or other third parties nor can we prevent your advertisement being displayed in other jurisdictions.
This site is owned and operated by Customer Deals Ltd. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At Customer Deals Ltd., we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Definition of the Information Customer Deals Ltd. gathers and keeps track of.
Customer Deals Ltd. gathers two types of information about users:
• Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys:
• Information Customer Deals Ltd. gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. Because Customer Deals Ltd. derives its revenue mainly from sponsorships and advertising, providing such aggregated demographic data is essential to keeping our service free to users. Under no circumstances does Customer Deals Ltd. divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
Customer Deals Ltd. Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
1. Electronic newsletters (Dispatches)
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. Customer Deals Ltd. gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. Message boards/forums
Users of the site's Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn't register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
3. "E-mail this to a friend"
Service our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. Customer Deals Ltd. may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
Customer Deals Ltd. may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Customer Deals Ltd. tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Customer Deals Ltd. does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser). Customer Deals Ltd. sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms those users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Use of Information
Customer Deals Ltd. uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalised elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Customer Deals Ltd. never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters. Customer Deals Ltd. creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Sharing of Information
Customer Deals Ltd. uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process, to protect the personal safety of our users or the public or when a Merchant needs your information to pass on the goods you have purchased from one of our deals. By submitting your information to us, you acknowledge that provided we have used your data in the ways set out in this Policy, we cannot be held responsible for any use of your data by third parties who receive and process your data.
Customer Deals Ltd. operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Advertiser.ie; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include: Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.
Access to Information and Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
At any time, you can make a written request to have access to all the personal information that we hold about you. We will provide this information to you and may request a small administrative charge.
As an Advertiser, you can modify, update or delete your personal information at any time by accessing your account on Advertiser.ie and going to My Account. You can also contact us on 091 530963 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DoubleClick DART cookies
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google's DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests ("interest based targeting"). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about Dublin, you may see Duvlin hotel advertisements when viewing a non- related site, such as on a site about cars). DART uses "non personally identifiable information". It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. To learn more about DART cookies or to opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising, go to http://www.google.com/doubleclick/.
This Anti-Spam Policy Notice governs the use of the web page at and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Customer Deals Ltd. The Site should not be used as a database for direct marketing by phone or SMS messaging. The personal contact details con-tained in the placements on this site are for the sole purpose of buying and selling and advertising services available and should not be used for any other purpose. It is an offence to send unsolicited direct marketing text messages or make unsolicited marketing phone calls. Each such call or message may be punished by a fine of up to €5000.
We consider spamming to be any activity whereby you directly or indirectly transmit email messages to any email address that has not solicited such email and does not consent to such transmission. We also consider spamming to constitute posting advertisements that are off topic, or in discussion forums that do not specifically permit advertisements.
We reserve the right to terminate your account if we deem you to be in violation of our anti-spamming policies. We also reserve the right to suspend your account pending review upon receipt of any complaint or other evidence that you may be engaging in any spamming activity.
If you are "spammed" by any products, services, website, or any other matters, please report this activity to email@example.com.
Questions or Comments